Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate panel backs intelligence agencies on Russia-Trump conclusions
(07-05-2018, 03:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The Justice Department was investigating Hillary's emails at the time they met, as she was in full campaign mode. If there wasn't an ongoing investigation, then no one would've cared or reported it like all the news outlets did.

As I said, though, it was just coincidence they met after all.

The outrage over the Bill/Lynch meeting would be fine if Trump supporters weren't once again exposed for being empty vessels. They acted "outraged" over this meeting when Bill wasn't even under investigation yet Trump himself UNDER investigation met with Comey/Sessions and crickets from those same people....

Can a Trump supporter tell me why they were outraged over one and not the other?

I'm telling you guys you can't trust Trump supporters. They have no philosophy, they have no foundation. Just hypocrites who are showing every day under Trump they really didn't care about anything they acted like they cared about for the 8 years under Obama.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Senate panel backs intelligence agencies on Russia-Trump conclusions - jj22 - 07-05-2018, 05:20 PM