Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
You supporters must be SO proud of this "man".  ThumbsUp

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/5/17538820/trump-elizabeth-warren-metoo-montana-rally

Quote:Trump, in another now-familiar attack on the media, claimed reporters wouldn’t want to cover other prospective presidential candidates besides him — such as Warren, though he referred to her with his derogatory nickname “Pocahontas.”

“Let’s say I’m debating Pocahontas, right? I promise you I’ll do this, you know those little kits they sell on television for $2: ‘Learn your heritage,” Trump bragged to the crowd, saying if Warren brought up her Native American heritage, he would respond by pulling out one of “those little kits.”

“We will take that little kit and say — but we have to do it gently, because we’re in the #MeToo generation, so have to be very gentle,” Trump said to laughter. “And we will very gently take that kit and we will slowly toss it — hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm — even though it only weighs probably 2 ounces. We will say, ‘I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian.’”
[/url]
[Image: ltAg_atjyf-JHTIO?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:[Image: omWV1cZs_normal.jpg]
Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1

Trump, while calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' again, says: "We're in the 'Me Too' generation, so we have to be very gentle." (via Fox)
7:30 PM - Jul 5, 2018

• [url=https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1015015048480284673]1,554 people are talking about this

There's more at the link.

Just to break that bit down though:

1) He obsess over everyone else...while claiming all the press cares about is him.
2) He has as much idea of how much those DNA kits cost as he does insurance.
3) He's never paid any of his own money to a charity.
4) He literally doesn't understand the #metoo movement.

But I know he supporters will be here to defend him....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 07-05-2018, 11:15 PM