Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Jr posts Fourth of July photoshop tribute to his father.
(07-06-2018, 10:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well there was a dude earlier that said Jr had to use this image because POTUS was too busy playing golf to pose for a patriotic picture with a Eagle on his shoulder. 

That's not blaming Trump.

Quote:The rest of the Post folks are calling him a draft dodger.

Well, he is. That's not blaming Trump, just pointing out the absurdity of comparing him to one of our greatest military leaders.

Quote: There's only one reason they are using that derogatory term (he was actually eligible to be drafted, he was just in the bottom category of availability because of physical condition)  and it is because of who he is.

Well, of course it's because of who he is.

When he was Trump the land developer, nobody really cared that he/his family used their influence to keep him safe and out of the military. Lots of rich people do that. But when he's Commander in Chief? When he debated people who actually served? Then it is relevant.

Quote:You and others can profess the thread is about Trump; yet you are not trying to asses blame on Trump. I'm those like minded will agree.  

IMO, this thread is about a son that tried to pump up his son to the public. Is it in poor taste? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the whole matter is really quite trivial. But I do urge the left to continue to focus on these trivialities; as the bigger picture is passing them by.

All I see is the same kind of fascist propaganda that keeps coming from the far right. Whether that comes from Jr or some blogger making memes, it's the same effect: trying to garner support for a political person/party using patriotism. Unfortunately, it's damaging how some people feel about the country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Jr posts Fourth of July photoshop tribute to his father. - Benton - 07-06-2018, 11:20 AM