Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(07-06-2018, 04:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There is much courage in you. Yes lots of crickets.  As in nobody on this board responded about metoo..  Why are you only taking a few to task?

Well the people who already acknowledge what kind of "man" Trump is have spoken against it before.  There there are those who claim they speak out when he does such things...but never seem to show up when he does.

They're like the girl who absolutely has a a boyfriend!  And they kissed and everything...but he's not from around here.  He goes to a different school.  Smirk

When given the opportunity to agree on some (more) mocking the POTUS has done they disappear.  Only to show up elsewhere and say how they do NOT always defend Trump.

So, I'm pointing it out.  

If you must know I'm not only doing it here.  My GOP "friends" elsewhere refuse to say anything about his words on Warren, metoon, McCain, Bush, etc...

But they also use to say that Obama always seemed like he was running for office with his "rallies"....and have no problem with what Trump does.

It's called hypocrisy and I do enjoy talking about it.   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 07-06-2018, 05:00 PM