Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigrant PhD candidate rocked by sudden US Army discharge
(07-09-2018, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am amazed at the experts we have on the MAVNI program in the forum. I may PM a couple for advice. Folks can believe it or not, but none of this is because....TRUMP!!

(07-09-2018, 03:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt I'm the one keeping it partisan; as in the OP you blamed Trump, and have doubled down on this assertion a couple times. I have simply said these new vetting procedures are not steeped in political bias; therefore, it's not Trump's fault.

I've enlightened you all I care to on the matter. Just understand it's one of those situations where the people in the articles and those reading them may be jumping to false conclusions/ assumptions.

Gee....thanks.  Smirk

As to partisanship I am admittedly (I've said it multiple time" anti-Trump).  And until he does something that shows he's changed his spots he gets no benefit of the doubt.

I am openly partisan about that "man". Others claim to be more open minded.

Maybe I expect too much from others who claim to not want it to be that way, but that's the way it is while he is the way HE is.   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Immigrant PhD candidate rocked by sudden US Army discharge - GMDino - 07-09-2018, 03:58 PM