Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Senators Tell Contradictory Stories About Moscow Trip
(07-11-2018, 01:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well you know my answer, I still have fun stating that he sounded like a FOX news and Trump propaganda tool who puts loyalty and sucking up to falsehoods over honor and his own reputation.

If real american means anti-liberal, like the word seems to be used for me, than sure he was as american as a bacon-wrapped marshmallow.

It's quite simple really, as people need to find a way to say any group in which they are a member is totally awesome even though people within that group don't share their views.  For example, the reality is most voting Americans didn't vote for Trump, but if you can convince yourself that people who didn't vote Trump aren't really Americans then you don't have to deal with that messy reality. Suddenly most Americans DID vote for Trump now that you've arbitrarily redefined a population in order to suit your personal schema.

Anyone who disagrees with me just plain doesn't count.  And this goes for other stuff as well.  Anyone who thinks any Star Wars movies after the first 3 have any merit aren't REAL Star Wars fans.  Anyone who thinks KISS should still be touring with only half the original band simply isn't a real KISS fan.  Anyone who thinks Andy Dalton is a problem the Bengals need to address isn't a REAL Bengals fan.  And anyone who keeps voting for the 2 majorly disappointing political parties instead of being an irritating libertarian like me isn't a real American!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP Senators Tell Contradictory Stories About Moscow Trip - Nately120 - 07-11-2018, 02:30 PM