Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigrant PhD candidate rocked by sudden US Army discharge
(07-09-2018, 03:38 PM)nd bfine32 Wrote: No doubt I'm the one keeping it partisan; as in the OP you blamed Trump, and have doubled down on this assertion a couple times. I have simply said these new vetting procedures are not steeped in political bias; therefore, it's not Trump's fault.

I've enlightened you all I care to on the matter. Just understand it's one of those situations where the people in the articles and those reading them may be jumping to false conclusions/ assumptions.

Why isn't your assumption of neutrality "jumping to false conclusions/assumptions"?  

Rather than taking Trump's policy neutrality on faith, why not ask critical questions, like why, suddenly, new vetting procedures are needed which break trust with people already in the service--and send them off without explanation?  The "cause" here is a policy change consistent with an administration hostile to immigrants, and its "effect" is to weed immigrants out of the US Armed Forces.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Immigrant PhD candidate rocked by sudden US Army discharge - Dill - 07-11-2018, 03:08 PM