Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing
(07-12-2018, 11:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, learn to read.  If a decision is made for a good reason when it was made then the decision was a good one.  This is so simple as to not require much brain power to understand, yet you seem incapable of grasping it.  Your results based accountability is exactly the type of thinking that's getting the type of policing in Baltimore that you're simpering about in this thread.  

Whose "good reason"? Foolish. Asinine. But if you believe that I feel sorry for anyone who suffers due to your "good reason" since results don't matter later.

(07-12-2018, 11:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Poor, poor black and white world view Dino.  There's an enormous middle ground between not doing your job at all and doing an exceptional job.  The sooner you join us in the the adult world and realize that the world isn't an on/off switch the better you'll do on this board and likely everywhere else.

Weird because I said in the OP (that you didn't read, just responded because you think I hate all cops...not just the bad ones)

(07-12-2018, 10:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: As some say:  There is a middle ground between what the investigations found out about the violation of constitutional rights and just ignoring EVERYTHING.

That middle ground would be doing your job.

But since this will be all "you don't know anything" and personal attacks I'll let you talk to the ether for awhile.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing - GMDino - 07-12-2018, 11:51 AM