Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing
(07-12-2018, 11:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Whose "good reason"?  Foolish.  Asinine. But if you believe that I feel sorry for anyone who suffers due to your "good reason" since results don't matter later.

There are these concepts called logic and common sense that appear to be alien to you, hence your confusion here.

Quote:Weird because I said in the OP (that you didn't read, just responded because you think I hate all cops...not just the bad ones)

Because you do, "I don't see the gun that everyone else on planet Earth sees".  You hate LEO's, you just lack the courage to admit it.

Quote:That middle ground would be doing your job.

Within which there is a huge amount of variance.  Again, a not hard to grasp nuance that eludes you.

Quote:But since this will be all "you don't know anything" and personal attacks I'll let you talk to the ether for awhile.

Aww, you always retreat into, "I'm being attacked" when you know you've stepped in it.  So predictable. Smirk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-12-2018, 12:08 PM