Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing
(07-12-2018, 12:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why try and do your job when you cast as the criminal...

We need to stop protecting criminals more than the law enforcers.

The people rioting got what they wanted more crime and less police.

That's not what they wanted.  They wanted to not have their constitutional rights violated and to not worry that they might die in transport as a "suspect".  What they got are people who won't do anything because they are afraid they might not do it right.  They should quit completely if that is their mindset.

I have to do my job every day.  Sometimes I make a mistake.  Sometimes I am criticized.  (Sometimes unfairly.)  I still do my job.  I don't stop doing portions of it because I might get told I did it wrong...even if I didn't.  And if I did do something wrong I make every attempt to correct my error...I don't just stop doing that thing.

In the Baltimore case it might take time and (heaven forbid) money and training and people who WANT to do it...but just not doing anything is (pardon the phrase) a cop out.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing - GMDino - 07-12-2018, 12:27 PM