Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking into DNC, Clinton campaign
(07-13-2018, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you didn't, nor were you accused. If asked I would say it was to show the world that they can. I see no advantage to Russia having Trump in the WH over Hills. Hell it wasn't that long ago that a bad thing about Trump ws he was going to get us in a war with Russia. Folks just sorta go whichever way the wind blows. 

Eh, Ukraine was the testing ground for their methods. They already knew that Russia could do this over across the Atlantic, we just weren't paying enough attention. I'm of the opinion it was more about the anti-Clinton bent. Putin despises Clinton, and so I believe that was more the focus than anything.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking into DNC, Clinton campaign - Belsnickel - 07-13-2018, 09:50 PM