Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(09-06-2015, 01:18 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yeah, it takes a real intelligent person to beg his government masters to punish those that are more successful to make it fair.

I know it's so hard to make it in life with those big evil corporations and faux news keeping you down.  You probably got picked last in gym class, too.

Incredible how much you believe you know about me. Impress me by letting me know what evidence you have that I have not "made it in life". My political positions? Because it would seem to an intelligent person that it's pretty presumptuous to draw such a bizarre conclusion merely because I'm not as much of a delusional narcissist (or as you call it, "a libertarian") as you are. Then again, that's an intelligent person. Have you ever considered the remote possibility that some people (certainly not you) actually care about people other than themselves?

Also, more platitudes aka bumper sticker slogans. Remember: I don't say that to annoy you; I say that because it is truly the level of your communication abilities, which I find more sad than funny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - GodHatesBengals - 09-06-2015, 01:37 AM