Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
House GOP refuses to boost funding for election security
(07-20-2018, 02:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't see the irony, though I can understand how those that construct a false dichotomy of voting rights/access would see irony. The left has long been about increasing the electorate and making voting for those that have the right easier and more accessible. Attempts to restrict access and decrease the voting populous, which has historically been more beneficial to the right-wing and therefore they have undertaken efforts to do just that, are things that the left fights against. The efforts of the left are not intended to decrease security, the desire is still for one person to have one vote and only those that are allowed to vote to do so, we just think that a higher number of those within the jurisdiction should play a part in the decisions. Creating a more democratic society, if you will.

OK, no irony on the Left wanting to increase voting security. I will stop with the false dichotomy. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: House GOP refuses to boost funding for election security - bfine32 - 07-20-2018, 02:44 PM