Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 09:58 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I could be wrong, but to me lock her up has always implied a trial.  "Try her by a jury of her peers, find her guilty beyone a reasonable doubt and then lock her up" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Hm, I think you are wrong. I have no proof for that. I just take a look at the people who shout that, and (mostly) read what else they have to say, and I do not see them demanding an investigation, or an indictment, or due process, they want her to, as I could often read, "rot in jail" (for treason, being an americahating globalist, an enemy of the people who wants to flood the country with lib-votnig illegals, talking to braindead supporters...). She's pretty much proven guilty to those who chant already. Not only for emails or Benghazi, but also for her politics.

Be that as it may, the mere vibe of public trial and conviction is spooky to me, especially when used against a political opponent. No sophisticated person should engage in such chants, and no attorney general should give that a grin and a pass. Again, I might come off strong on that one because it strikes me particularly, but of course that's just my view of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - hollodero - 07-25-2018, 11:04 AM