Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 11:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Sessions didn't call for anything in this instance; nor, did he applaud it. He laughed it off and pointed to it being in the past.

As to the stance of lock her up simply because she was executing her duties: I always attributed it to her using here home server to "execute those duties" and obstructing justice by deleting data from her CPU after she had been subpoenaed to turn it over. 

Do you take the opportunity to educate folks around here when they call current POTUS: traitor, Nazi, ect...,saying he should be impeached, and/or compare him to a serial killer simply for "executing the duties of his office" or do you give silent approval?

To the bold: that's the absurd part of things. Private servers, private email and other private electronic equipment has been used by various elected officials since it became prevalent in the 90s. But we're going to arrest Clinton because she did something done by multiple members of every administration, members of Congress, etc? It was absurd.

As to the question, if I was named chief lawyer of the United States I'd hopefully use it as a soap box for mending wounds instead of rubbing salt in them. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - Benton - 07-25-2018, 11:45 AM