Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 11:45 AM)Benton Wrote: To the bold: that's the absurd part of things. Private servers, private email and other private electronic equipment has been used by various elected officials since it became prevalent in the 90s. But we're going to arrest Clinton because she did something done by multiple members of every administration, members of Congress, etc? It was absurd.

As to the question, if I was named chief lawyer of the United States I'd hopefully use it as a soap box for mending wounds instead of rubbing salt in them. 

Absurd is the notion of: It shouldn't go punished because others did it. I've always said the mentality of: "That's the way we've always done it" to be absurd. Not to mention Colin Powell disputed his conversation with her about the practice. You also left out the deleting of the CPU data.

Meh, you're more than a cheif lawyer here; you're a judge. juror, and executioner.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - bfine32 - 07-25-2018, 11:51 AM