Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 11:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Absurd is the notion of: It shouldn't go punished because others did it. I've always said the mentality of: "That's the way we've always done it" to be absurd. Not to mention Colin Powell disputed his conversation with her about the practice. You also left out the deleting of the CPU data.

Meh, you're more than a cheif lawyer here; you're a judge. juror, and executioner.

To the bold: You could speak on the policies of retaining government emails better than I. For most companies I've worked for, it's delete it after 90 days; one was anything not archived should be deleted after a week. Clinton's staff collected everything deemed relevant during her time as SoS and archived it to produce information requested. I assume that's standard, but have no idea. That took place during a year after she left the position. The staff starts cleaning things up and nearly two years after leaving the office a government committee asks for old data. 

Now we're up to mid-2015.

Maybe that stuff should've been done three years prior in the weeks following the attack? Or two years earlier when she was leaving office?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - Benton - 07-25-2018, 12:14 PM