Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 12:51 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed.

And, as far as I know, Clinton and her staff didn't order anything deleted after the subpoena. They did before, and the tech who was supposed to do it, didn't. He later went back and did.

(07-25-2018, 12:59 PM)jj22 Wrote: She definitely ordered it before, but you won't hear that on Fox News.

But at least she isn't using her private cell phone as POTUS against her intel requests or else these people would really be outraged.......

...and as I said there will be those that think the only deleted emails were about yoga.

The incompetence of the tech does not excuse the fact that data was deleted after her CPUs were subpoenaed and our proof that she ordered this prior was because she said so and a tech saying "I forgot". The files were deleted after subpoena and Hillary was aware of it.

You guys can assert folks are chanting "lock her up" simply for doing her job; put folks know that just isn't true. I wonder how I'd do if it were shown that I deleted files from my CPU after subpoena and my defense was I told my wife to delete them earlier, but she forgot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - bfine32 - 07-25-2018, 05:39 PM