Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Cohen to testify that Trump approved Tower meeting w Russians for dirt
(07-27-2018, 04:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Thankfully there is Trump hate.

I'd hate for Americans to be fine with this behavior. Why would anyone support it? Honestly.  I don't get it. Who likes an insecure, egotistical, lying, cheating, conning, colluding, bully? An internet troll?  Someone who clearly takes advantage of his supporters on issues they are passionate about, issues he really doesn't care about (like kneeling, immigration, and America manufacturing). How do people think this is cool? Do you attract friends like that? Or are you like that in real life outside of this board? Do you raise your kids to be like Trump?

Folks really think this is good for the Presidency?

Weird, and kinda unfortunate.

The main thing I point out is that there has been Trump hate for decades from both sides of the proverbial aisle.  I get it, the guy has an R next to his name and he's saying things a minority percentage of the population wants to hear, but does that give him a clean slate for everyone?  Who knows, if some goofball celebrity like Hulk Hogan runs as a libertarian and wins in 2020 I might be the one going around telling everyone to give the Hulkster a chance. The haters want to focus on his epic racist rant and him turning on the Macho Man to join the NWO, but they should be focusing more on how he gave the federal deficit a big boot, buther!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Cohen to testify that Trump approved Tower meeting w Russians for dirt - Nately120 - 07-30-2018, 09:52 AM