Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals plan for no Burfict for in first 4 games - JuJu wary of his return
(07-26-2018, 09:57 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yknow, I actually like Juju. I was a big fan of his at USC and I was hoping we'd be able to grab him in the second round (before we took Ross anyway.) But my lord, is he ever asking for it.

I honestly had no problem with his hit on Burfict. At first glance I thought it was a clean shot, Burfict did not have his head on a swivel that play and really should have taken a glance in the direction he was running. But Juju's walkover was BS. I was pissed at the time but he sounded somewhat apologetic in the post game press conference (claiming he "wasn't that type of player"... And he really wasn't at USC. Again, there's something about that organization in Pittsburgh Whatever). So I was over it, let it go and thought that would be the end of it.

But then the sleazy TD celebration the following week. Then the meme he was creating and distribution on social media. The kid was having a field day with something he allegedly wasn't proud of. Did he really think he'd never see the Bengals or Burfict again??  Shocked 

The dude has a royal smack down coming his way, and it's well-deserved.

To the bold, I think that was an effort to reduce any suspension/fines that were likely to come. Once that looked likely in the clear, he was free to be his truly crappy self. 

Personally, I hope Burfict doesn't do anything. He's the whipping boy for the league's efforts to "clean up." If he goes out and lays out DumDum, the league will say there's no room for vindictive behavior and suspend him four games. Even if it's a clean hit, it likely won't matter. And lawd forbid Burfict taunt the guy, as that will get him more time off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals plan for no Burfict for in first 4 games - JuJu wary of his return - Benton - 07-30-2018, 03:01 PM