Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets skepticism about 3D-printed guns. But his administration cleared the way
(07-31-2018, 03:53 PM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting, we hand plastic knives out with your food in the airport food court. Maybe we should put plastic guns in happy meals haha. Seriously though, I meant weapon in regards to guns specifically in this context. The reality is this is a horrible idea and I'm not really sure hoe anyone doesn't see that.

I'm ok with 3d printed guns. I don't think they're anything better or worse than what's already covered by existing laws, like the '88 undetectable firearms act. Hell, I'm form the South. Give me a few minutes in a hardware store and I can Macgyver you up some kind of firearm. 

Our problems aren't caused by firearms, they're caused by crappy people. Nobody wants to address that with mandatory gun licensing (training), less access to the mentally ill, etc., but that's the fix. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump tweets skepticism about 3D-printed guns. But his administration cleared the way - Benton - 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM