Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets skepticism about 3D-printed guns. But his administration cleared the way
(07-31-2018, 08:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Only if people are confident in taking on a tyrannical government with plastic guns when assault rifles are so legal. Everything seems to lead people in this country to conclude that more guns are the answer as it is, so why would this be different?

Everything is fine? Buy guns, guns made this country great.
Everything is NOT fine? Buy guns to keep you safe when the shite hits the fan.
No shootings happened? Guns keep people from shooting you and others, make sure you have lots of guns.
A shooting happened? Buy guns to keep you safe from crazy shooters, also buy the gun the shooter used before (insert democrat) makes it illegal.
Anyone can use a 3D printer to make plastic guns? Buy more real guns to protect yourself from people with plastic guns.

If I'm the NRA I run with this story and let everyone know the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a plastic gun is a good guy with a real gun.

Copyright that. I think you just came up with their marketing campaign.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump tweets skepticism about 3D-printed guns. But his administration cleared the way - michaelsean - 07-31-2018, 09:38 PM