Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 03:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I try to find a relevant thread to add to instead of starting a shiny new thread about everything.

No need to slur me by stating Nazis are my friends (folks I have called clowns numerous times in this and other threads) simply because I feel everyone should be granted the right to peaceful protest and condemn those who look to make the protest less than peaceful. 

My initial post in this matter was that LEOs determined the Antifa were the aggressors in this situation and maneuvered to minimize the violence. I further asserted folks are disagreeing with what the LEOs did because of their biased natures. 

I think my point has been proven right numerous times, by numerous people in the thread. Botomline: The Antifa were in the wrong, but some will excuse their actions. 

You failed to provide evidence that the counter-protestors, or even the protestors, were being violent. The only violence according to the article you provided was at the hands of the police. HuffPo gives a couple of explanations provided to them for the reason for the riot control methods but states they say no violent activity. This makes your argument specious, at best.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - Belsnickel - 08-06-2018, 04:37 PM