Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 04:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You failed to provide evidence that the counter-protestors, or even the protestors, were being violent. The only violence according to the article you provided was at the hands of the police. HuffPo gives a couple of explanations provided to them for the reason for the riot control methods but states they say no violent activity. This makes your argument specious, at best.

There are countless articles that cite the Police Commissioner stated that lawbreakers forced her agency to respond and led to these arrests:
  • Robert J. Majure, 27, on suspicion of harassment and resist arrest;
  • Tracy L Molina, 45, on suspicion of second-degree disorderly conduct and attempted assault on a public safety officer;
  • Tristan I. Rominemann, 28, on suspicion of interfering with a police officer, second-degree disorderly conduct and harassment;
  • and Joseph C. Evans, 34, on suspicion of recklessly endangering another person and unlawful use of a weapon.

My assumption was that those involved in the discussion were aware of this. My link was to simply show folks justifying this violence.  But we can assume the Portland Police Commissioner is simply protecting the "white-supremacist sausage fest"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - bfine32 - 08-06-2018, 04:52 PM