Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There are countless articles that cite the Police Commissioner stated that lawbreakers forced her agency to respond and led to these arrests:
  • Robert J. Majure, 27, on suspicion of harassment and resist arrest;
  • Tracy L Molina, 45, on suspicion of second-degree disorderly conduct and attempted assault on a public safety officer;
  • Tristan I. Rominemann, 28, on suspicion of interfering with a police officer, second-degree disorderly conduct and harassment;
  • and Joseph C. Evans, 34, on suspicion of recklessly endangering another person and unlawful use of a weapon.

My assumption was that those involved in the discussion were aware of this. My link was to simply show folks justifying this violence.  But we can assume the Portland Police Commissioner is simply protecting the "white-supremacist sausage fest"

My entire knowledge of this situation is based on what has been provided in this thread and the linked article. When I see someone make a claim and link to an article, I am operating under the assumption that the article provides some sort of support to the claim. I don't assume others reading and responding in a thread have additional information when I make a thread or post in one unless that information is linked to. Maybe that's just me, though.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - Belsnickel - 08-06-2018, 05:09 PM