Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: However, it appears you are fine with posting in one without knowledge of the situation. I'll never make assumptions about your knowledge again.

Now, with the additional knowledge provided; perhaps you can join me in laying the blame with Antifa... am I right? 

No. I have yet to see a source that says that one side started getting violent, or that those four charged were from any particular side. The only things I have read, today, have said that the city is investigating the police response for being heavy handed and that this recent protest was actually not at a point of violence like others in the past have.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - Belsnickel - 08-06-2018, 08:49 PM