Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 08:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No. I have yet to see a source that says that one side started getting violent, or that those four charged were from any particular side. The only things I have read, today, have said that the city is investigating the police response for being heavy handed and that this recent protest was actually not at a point of violence like others in the past have.

Are you reading for yourself or going off links provided? 

What if I told you all 4 arrested were from the Antifa side; would that matter? I bet it wouldn't but of course I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Of course the city is going to investigate the Police for being heavy-handed; as I said in my first post, folks are aghast that the police chose to stop the Antifa. The Police recognized the threat of violence was from the Antifa and actioned on them (I've provided links that have supported this) Perhaps why this one was not a point of violence like others in the past.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - bfine32 - 08-06-2018, 09:03 PM