Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you reading for yourself or going off links provided? 

What if I told you all 4 arrested were from the Antifa side; would that matter? I bet it wouldn't but of course I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Of course the city is going to investigate the Police for being heavy-handed; as I said in my first post, folks are aghast that the police chose to stop the Antifa. The Police recognized the threat of violence was from the Antifa and actioned on them (I've provided links that have supported this) Perhaps why this one was not a point of violence like others in the past.

It doesn't really matter what you tell me; you can say whatever you like. I'll stick with reliable sources.

I have yet to see a source saying either side had gotten violent. Based upon the hundreds that were there and the four people arrested, not so bad. Most of those arrested seem to be based mostly on interactions with police, so I can infer that it is likely those actions were taken after the police started moving on the crowd, not actions that caused the police to start their actions.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - Belsnickel - 08-06-2018, 09:14 PM