Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-23-2015, 04:26 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: So you disproved one study saying they found evidence that it was a choice. All I said was as of now there is no [undeniable] evidence that people are born gay.

Now with that said there has been a study recently that suggests their could be genetic markers on the X on chromosome 8 that influence homosexuality, but doesn't offer any conclusive proof. It could be a "step in the right direction", but some other studies have showed no correlation between homosexuality and male chromosome X.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/17/genetic-link-male-homosexuality_n_6171244.html

I wasn't quite sure why he posted this study. All it says is that one of the guys who did the study probably faked data showing that talking to gay people overwhelmingly changed the opinion of those who are against gay marriage.

It doesn't really show that being gay is or is not a choice. The thread just kinda went in that direction.

Unless I am missing something.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - BmorePat87 - 05-23-2015, 04:43 PM