Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Globe gets bomb threat after editorial blasts Trump's Media Attacks
(08-17-2018, 04:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Honest question:

Has Trump said the media is the enemy of the people or has he said fake media is the enemy of the people?

Linking stuff isn't easy atm, but, yes. Media is the enemy of the people and full of hate.

"Heading to Helsinki, Finland – looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia.....over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems......know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such hatred and dissension in our country – but at some point, it will heal! "

https://votesmart.org/public-statement/1259535/tweet-heading-to-helsinki-finland-looking-forward-to-meeting-with-president-putin-tomorrow-unfortunately-no-matter-how-well-i-do-at-the-summit-if-i-was-given-the-great-city-of-moscow-as-retribution-for-all-of-the-sins-and-evils-committed-by-russiaover-the-years-i-would-return-to-criticism-that-it-wasnt-good-enough-that-i-should-have-gotten-saint-petersburg-in-addition-much-of-our-news-media-is-indeed-the-enemy-of-the-people-and-all-the-demsknow-how-to-do-is-resist-and-obstruct-this-is-why-there-is-such-hatred-and-dissension-in-our-country-but-at-some-point-it-will-heal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boston Globe gets bomb threat after editorial blasts Trump's Media Attacks - Benton - 08-17-2018, 05:34 PM