Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Dallas Should Be A Nice Workout Test
(08-18-2018, 04:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am curious to see if Ross gets his mojo going this game because if he becomes a factor, it will force Dallas's safeties to hang back from the line (no 8 in the box schemes) and Mixon will have the opportunity to establish the rush. The Bengals' offense has to have quick tempo.  

On defensive side for the Bengals, I am looking how Vigil and Evans can cover, and the new Mike back stopping the run.  Let's hope that Bates can be a factor.  I do not think Dallas can stop Lawson, Dunlap, & Atkins.  If they do, my props to them.

Dallas didn't need their safeties. Our Oline couldn't do much against the Dallas front 7. They're impressive. Our Oline is NOT. I hope Pollack can pull them together. If he can't, Drisell's going to end up playing half the season, because Andy's going to get killed. Ross would be lucky in alot of games if Andy had time to get the ball to him on any deep routes. Same with AJ, Malone and Boyd. Pass rush hurts your success with any deep balls. 

Did anyone notice how Westerman looked tonight?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At Dallas Should Be A Nice Workout Test - BURROWorBUST - 08-19-2018, 01:25 AM