Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin
(08-20-2018, 01:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't disagree, but let's not just blame Trump for this. There are a lot of things unique to Trump that make him reprehensible, but his debt ballooning tax cuts and spending aren't one of them. We should be discussing this in terms of an ongoing problem with the politicians in Washington. I know that USA Today chose the title, and that's part of the problem with the framing of these discussions. This is a bi-partisan, establishment issue and trying to tie it to a politician just makes it more divisive than it should be.

I agree with it being an ongoing problem. But I would like to also point out that the Trump supporters/defenders still think he's going to shrink the deficit and run America like one of his businesses.  Those two things are mutually exclusive.

As the current POTUS, one that claims to be the best with money, it's worth noting that the "best" businessman is continuing the trend despite "not being a politician".

And, again, I noted it is an opinion piece.  The numbers don't lie though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin - GMDino - 08-20-2018, 02:04 PM