Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(08-20-2018, 09:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The point would be to ridicule a hypocrite who gained notoriety by accusing someone of acts she was participating in.  Everything doesn't have to be aimed at curing cancer. You guys do realize a laugh is a expression of human emotion and it's not always one of joy?  I get the feigning insolence that someone would laugh at this, but yeah, I would laugh at this predator; as I would laugh at Weinstein. 

Yeah, and you also associate the metoo-movement with one accuser of thousands and thousands, in cases and matters smaller and bigger. "Metoo boomerang!". What is so good about this, or so funny, or so "fair" to the movement, whatever. What about all the other molested women, are they ridiculed now too?

Of course, it seems just like FOX you associate metoo with leftists and liberals. That would explain the schadenfreude. But it's really sad to do so, to be happy about any "boomerang" or any discredited accuser because it's a "liberal thing". I usually do not accuse you of being affine to echo chambers, but on this one I didn't get FOX and I don't get you as well. This isn't exactly a fun topic and why would you wish the metoo-movement bad things really. Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - hollodero - 08-21-2018, 06:15 AM