Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge who sold juveniles to jails gets 28 yrs
(09-08-2015, 02:58 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: No, you haven't discussed anything at all really.  All I've seen you do is attack the poster. 

It's either "faux news", "bumper sticker slogans", "echo chamber", and now add "mental health". 

It's not unusual though.  As I said before, liberals are pretty miserable people in general, so personal attacks are not a surprising retaliation. 

The good news is that you did finally take the initiative to have a cursory glance at Bernie Sanders' policy proposals.

The bad news is that you only did it long enough to copy and paste it onto the board and say "I don't see any details" right above all the details.

The reason all you've seen me do is attack the poster is because all you've seen me do is respond to your blatant, obnoxious insolence, which doesn't deserve much more than a little condescension. The rare times you attempt to make valid points about anything rather than repeating garbage you've heard repeated ad nauseam within your little bubble, I'm always glad to demonstrate on a factual basis why you're wrong.

I'm pretty happy in general, by the way. Thanks for your concern though. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge who sold juveniles to jails gets 28 yrs - GodHatesBengals - 09-08-2015, 03:14 PM