Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
House GOP refuses to boost funding for election security
(08-28-2018, 07:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2018/08/28/republicans-demand-federal-investigation-kentucky-secretary-state-alison-lundergan-grimes/1117804002/

Figured this could go here as well as anywhere. Most likely only a few KY natives will care about this one, but it appears Grimes may be up to no good.

After reading this, my wife stated that she received a letter from Grimes stating she was ineligible to vote because of registration issues, back a few years ago. It was baseless

Perhaps someone with more familiarity with the KY political climate can weigh in; but reset assured I will query my democratic relatives that are heavily involved in KY politics this upcoming weekend at the family reunion.

Why query democrats when the mailings when the conservative group Judicial Watch were the ones who insisted on the mailings.  Seems like the Republicans are the ones behind this purge of voter rolls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: House GOP refuses to boost funding for election security - fredtoast - 08-29-2018, 05:19 PM