Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN refuses to retract its lie
(08-31-2018, 07:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The picture "says" that child was separated from her parent.

Was that child separated from her parent?

I'm pretty sure everyone in the forum except you understands this (EDIT: I see BoS also doesn't grasp the point) and it this point it is useless to continue discussion as you are never going to change your POV.

My apologies to the OP; as I only brought the incident up to illustrate other examples of where the media was in error and these errors give Trump ammo to stand on his soapbox. Yet for some reason you chose this as a sword to fall on and I have entertained it far too long.

Bologna.

You bring it up as a distraction.  Repeatedly.  It's all a true Trump supporter can do since they can't defend him from the facts.

This "error" is a nothingburger....but because less than smart people who do not want to understand anything use it to "prove" the media is "fake" it gets brought up continuously.

They did not present that photo as THE child separated from their parents.  The usde a photo of a crying immigrant child who was one of the lucky ones to not be separated.

It takes nothing from the truth of the story.

It simply can be used (lied about) to create a fog to distract from the story by Trump and his supporters (you).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
CNN refuses to retract its lie - Vlad - 08-30-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: CNN refuses to retract it's lie - jj22 - 08-30-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: CNN refuses to retract its lie - GMDino - 08-31-2018, 09:45 AM
RE: CNN refuses to retract its lie - Dill - 08-31-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: CNN refuses to retract its lie - jj22 - 08-31-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: CNN refuses to retract its lie - Dill - 08-31-2018, 11:06 AM