Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-23-2015, 09:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've known many...many people who were "gay" then suddenly decided they weren't. Most of my wife's friends had some kind of relationship with other female(s), and all of them are totally straight now and are either married to a man or in a long term relationship with a man. I've known guys like this as well.

What do folks who think people are born gay make of this? Did these people not make a choice?

We call those people bisexuals.

No doubt, there are some people out there that make a conscious decision to participate in homosexual activity. I don't think anyone would try to deny that. It really comes down to if you legitimately think that all people are like that. If you really believe that everyone makes an actual decision to be gay, then I can't help you...you've already made up your mind on this issue.

I'm not going to take your anecdotal evidence as proof that people aren't born gay. I have anecdotal evidence of my own and I don't expect that to sway you.

My former next door neighbor, who became my younger brother's best friend was gay from the very beginning. You could tell from the time that this kid was like 4 years old that he was gay. He has the voice, he had the mannerisms, it was all there. His older brother was as masculine as can be. I was on the same baseball team as him and in his wedding. If it's all about how the kid is raised, then why was one teaching me how to fingerbang chicks and the other one super gay?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - Johnny Cupcakes - 05-23-2015, 10:04 PM