Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT Predicts Bengals Miss The Post Season
(09-09-2015, 12:46 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Don't laugh, but I think that team may be the Raiders. 

Well they'll definitely deserve it if they do get in.

They play the AFCN and NFCN this year, along with having 3 playoff contenders in their division. They get the Titans, Jets, Bears, and Browns, but will be playing plenty of teams that will definitely be in the playoff mix.

To be honest, there just aren't many teams that look completely awful right now. Some people are quick to write off some of the 7 or less win teams as garbage, but we all know that someone HAS to win each week (barring ties of course), and even a decent team can lose 10 games with some good opponents and a little bad luck or poor coaching decisions.

The Raiders offense was as bad as advertised last year, but they've made some changes and I don't see much other than positive movement for that team. They have some promising young players on the offense and you noted their changes with the defense and coaching staff. I don't think you're crazy for mentioning Oakland, but they have to go through an abundance of contenders this year if they want to be in the hunt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFT Predicts Bengals Miss The Post Season - djs7685 - 09-09-2015, 12:56 PM