Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson reports Tate will be cut so they can keep Core.
(09-05-2018, 10:49 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We can put some FA notables in there as well, such as (off the top o' my head)

Rashaun "so tall he will give opposing DC's nightmares" Simonise 
Armon "I pretend to be Larry Fitzgerald in practice" Binns
Matt Jones
Denarius "gonna take the top off for AJ Green" Moore

I'm sure there are more.  Anyways, every year we convince ourselves that our bench is more talented than most NFL teams starting WR corps.  Is Auden Tate the one?  If he is, then we need to jettison the prior "could be a gem" in Cody Core to find out.   

2 years ago I was skeptical Cody Core was going to be a big player in our offense, but I was told that he was overshadowed by Laquon Treadwell and the Bengals got a steal.  Now here we are hoping he gets cut so the next 7th round gem can shine.  Circle of life, and all that.

There are more gems. I remember the boards going crazy over signing Antonio Chatman and people thinking Doug Gabriel was going to add something to our offense. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson reports Tate will be cut so they can keep Core. - Bengal Dude - 09-06-2018, 12:32 AM