Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT Predicts Bengals Miss The Post Season
The great thing about this season is that the schedules have fallen in such a way that there should be no easy wins for anybody.

AFC North plays AFC West and NFC West
AFC East plays AFC South and NFC East
AFC South plays AFC East and NFC South
AFC West plays AFC North and NFC North

If the North teams play well, it will be hard for Kansas/Denver/San Diego/Oakland to do well - particularly as they play GB/DET/MIN/CHI as well.

The East and South play each other and can easily harm all of their chances. A tight East also means that they are more likely to split between themselves rather than have a couple of run-away teams.

Arguably the biggest rival to a 3x AFC North postseason looks to me to be the Texans (as they play both Souths) and the North teams themselves. That game the Bengals have against the Texans in November could be vital.

Basically, I could see an argument for 8 teams in the AFC at around .500 and it will only be a game here or there that makes the difference. Quite how all these media "experts" can continually post predictions without some Bengals representation in there is beyond me!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFT Predicts Bengals Miss The Post Season - bengal kitten uk - 09-09-2015, 04:29 PM