Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'
(09-12-2018, 11:08 AM)Vlad Wrote: You make zero sense.

You deny that the fake news media exists? What more evidence do you need?

I never said fake news doesn't exist, I'm simply saying that the fact that fake news exists has become an excuse to completely disregard any information we don't wish to hear, or that challenges our beliefs.  Intentional distribution of misinformation has benefited both major political parties (as well as nearly every aspect of marketing/sales/etc) for generations.  All recent developments have given us that is new is a label for it, and a president who continuously complains about it. By all means, find a single election in US history where all information presented on the candidates was 100% verified and true, I flippin' dare ya.

Also, I realize you portray a bit of a character on this board (you are fake news in a sense, I guess) so I won't spend too much time with this, but your insistence on labeling me as some sort of left-wing, Hillary-loving nutbag is both irksome and tiresome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.' - Nately120 - 09-12-2018, 01:09 PM