Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-24-2015, 01:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  It doesn't matter if sexual preference is a choice or not.

2.  I was raised religious and chose to stop being religious, so religion is a choice for me.

3.  I have personally known people who have "experimented" with homosexual activity, but they claim to be bi-sexual instead of homosexual.

4.  I could never even try to be homosexual because it is not possible for me to get aroused thinking of sex with another man.  So I 100% know that it is not a choice for me.

1. I agree, as far as the morality is concerned. The legality may be another issue.

2. So you admit that you do not understand the heart of someone that clings to religion.

3. I once heard only half the gays were born homosexual. The other half were sucked into it.

4. Is it also a choice that you do not become sexually aroused by a female relative? You were born to be sexually aroused by females; right?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - bfine32 - 05-24-2015, 01:53 AM