Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-24-2015, 02:16 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I have my mind made up just as you have yours made up. I can't say for sure because I don't know the boy you're speaking of, but I'd be curious to see how he was being raised. I've never met a kid that came off as gay. Tbh, not all gay men are effeminate and speak like women, so I'd tend to think that it was a learned behavior.

I actually don't have my mind made up though. I think that it's probably genetic, but as long as there is nothing that will prove that to me, I can't say for sure. I also think that outside factors can play a part in it....maybe. I haven't seen any real evidence that shows that either. In my mind...it just doesn't matter. I cold care less whether they were born gay or chose to be gay. It will not effect they way that i feel about the issues either way.

As for the way this kid was raised....it was just like his brother was, it was just like MY brother was. They grew up doing the same things. I know that not every dude is effeminate, but the fact that some are, and are pretty early at that, makes me think that there is a genetic thing there.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - Johnny Cupcakes - 05-24-2015, 02:25 AM