Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
(09-10-2015, 02:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LMAO

You make decision while you're passed out?  I was already aware of how little you understood about science, but this is comical.  Breathing is controlled by both the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.  You do not actively control the parasympathetic nervous system.  Your respiratory center is located in your brainstem.  You do not make conscious decisions to breath while unconscious with your brainstem.  I'll stop right there because you're already lost before I started.

Look up the definition of "decision" for christ sake.  We can add English to the list of crap you don't understand.  In order to make a decision you you need to be aware.  A reflex is not a decision.

What's hilarious is that he just argued why sexual orientation is not a choice with his example. Much like breathing, it's something encoded in us that we don't make an active decision everytime to do. Everytime I see a person, I don't make an active decision to be attracted to them based on their sex. Likewise, I don't make a decision to breathe everytime my body does that for me.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - BmorePat87 - 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM