Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
(09-10-2015, 05:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least you got that part right (that means at minimum Dino, he could have gotten other things right).

All kidding aside.

You may not care what motivates folks to do various activities; however, there are many who do. i would venture to say the scholar is more interest in the "why' of same sex attraction that the religious zealot. The religious zealot does not care why; only that it is.

I care about what makes us want to kill each other. I care about why cancers occur and how they can be cured. I care about how stem cell research could change the landscape of medicine. I care about how we can help the homeless, the suffering and the mentally ill. I care about finding good homes for unwanted children. I care about Kate Upton's traffic stoppers. I care about many, many things...

But, I'm not the least bit concerned with which consenting adult you put your junk in, who you want to love, or who you decide to put a ring on.  ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Bengalholic - 09-10-2015, 06:07 PM