Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
My, oh my!  How this thread has grown into another polarizing debate.  Anyone that knows me, would surely know that my intent of posting this thread was merely to point out the irony of the situation.  Here we have a faded glory Olympic champion who decided to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on making himself into the appearance of a woman.  All the while, there has been this legal case lingering in the background...

Perhaps it never even occurred to anyone that maybe he/she should have spent more of that cash on better legal defense, in light of the direness of the situation?  Did he/she think that by putting themselves back into the media spotlight would gain favor with a judge and jury?  I don't think that is a good way to prepare for homicide defense.  So, now that the other shoe has hit the floor, so to speak, he/she is now crying about the thought of going to men's jail, after spending most of his/her life on this earth as a man..

You don't find humor in the irony?  Sucks for you to lack a sense of humor...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - SunsetBengal - 09-10-2015, 08:03 PM