Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Male Squads performed better
(09-11-2015, 01:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose we've gotten to the point when someone thinks a male is better at combat warfighting skills than a female, they become prejudice. I'll not tell them they cannot; however, I will be "prejudice" and tell them they may be at a physical disadvantage.

Why are females that turn 18 required to register with selective service? 

It is clear from your initial comment that your not even interested in giving them a chance to prove themselves capable or fail in the process which indicates you're prejudiced against them.  In the case of the female Ranger graduates you claimed they will never use their training which is complete bullshit.  You also wrote there are less expensive leadership courses they could attend and get the same level of leadership training.  Well, I'm still waiting for you to give me that list because I think that is bullshit, too.

If they can do the job, I see no reason why they shouldn't have the freedom to do so.  Especially, seeing how we're in the freedom business.

Messages In This Thread
All Male Squads performed better - Beaker - 09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: All Male Squads performed better - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-11-2015, 02:05 AM