Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(10-15-2018, 06:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure, she just listed herself as a minority for a decade in the directory. Good catch. 

Actually here's a report on the whole matter from a non-biased (according to the media bias website) that folks can read for themselves:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/01/facts-behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/

I get Warren wanting to get out in front of this, but I'm not sure the report helped.

So the link you provided then linked to the follow up AFTER the DNA testing was done.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/oct/15/elizabeth-warrens-dna-test-what-it-can-and-cant-te/

Quote:The DNA test can’t prove every part of Warren’s family story, but the researchers we reached said it is consistent with her account.

[Image: warren-dna.jpg]

(10-15-2018, 08:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As i said: I do not think the test did Warren any favors and IMO she would have been better off letting that sleeping dog lie. It is obvious that she was less than truthful when she listed herself as a minority. She should have at least explained why she did that (a good PR writer could come up with something) instead of saying "see, I'm proud of our heritage". It reminds me of when Hills said the one thing she always carries is a bottle of hot sauce. 

Except you boy Trump keeps banging the drum about it.  He likes insulting people and he got called out and proven wrong...and so he denied offering one million dollars if she could prove it.

Besides that there is more to the story:

Quote:The video also includes clips of eight colleagues from various law schools who praise Warren as a scholar and vehemently deny that her background played any role in her hiring. 

Last month, Warren released to the Globe the contents of her personnel files from the universities where she has worked. In addition, the paper interviewed more than 100 colleagues and every person involved with her hirings that reporters were able to contact. 

The Globe's conclusion: "It is clear that Warren was viewed as a white woman by the hiring committees at every institution that employed her." 

She effectively slammed the door on one of Trump's favorite "insults" and you boys don't like it.  I get that.  It's ahd when your heroes are shown to be wrong.

Especially when you r hero is a huge liar every day.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 10-16-2018, 12:05 AM