Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump’s First Annual Budget Deficit Rises to a Six-Year High
(10-16-2018, 08:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Good news. Us mine owners just opened a store for you to shop in. Your paycheck will be paid as a store credit.

A bit of an aside, but my family was living in an old coal town when I was born. The mine had been closed, but there were still coke ovens (and piles of it) at the end of the street. All the houses were the same, those company homes, in what was called "the patch." The old store still stood nearby, though it was a storage shed at that point. My father never worked the mine, but that's mostly because his grandfather threatened to kick his ass if he took that job when he got back from Vietnam. Then he proceeded to drink my dad under the table and carry him home.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s First Annual Budget Deficit Rises to a Six-Year High - Belsnickel - 10-16-2018, 09:39 PM