Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon should have took a knee at the half yd line.
(10-19-2018, 05:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's how I see it.  Celebrations can be worth of an eye-roll, but fans tend to go pretty ape-poop when thigns happen (actually, we feel like we are lousy fans if we DON'T go ape-poop), so who are we to tell someone who is actually accomplishing something to calm down and not celebrate.  I like to assume I'd be quiet and dignified as an NFL player, but I've never had tens of thousands of people cheering my actions, either.

I like it when guys celebrate TDs, INTs, sacks, critical 1st downs, and things like that.  I also like it if they don't, it's their call.  I DON'T necessarily like celebrations on routine plays.  It cheapens the celebration of a worthy play for one thing, and for another......really dude?  It's not all about you....lol.  I don't see why folks get all riled up over a person doing something that not many people on this planet could do and celebrating that.  As long as it's not tasteless, celebrate if you want.....or don't.  Do your thing.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon should have took a knee at the half yd line. - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-19-2018, 05:09 PM